Principles of commitment for members of Vistage South Africa
VISTAGE MEMBERS AGREE : .
- To attend most meetings, so that every member receives maximum value and is able to continuously contribute to the group.
- To maintain absolute confidentiality regarding individual business issues raised during the VISTAGE process.
- To arrive at all meetings on time and stay through until the agreed closing time.
- To arrange not to be disturbed during VISTAGE meetings, one-on-one meetings or other VISTAGE activities except in the event of a real emergency or at specified breaks.
- To ensure adequate advance preparation for and to participate fully in the Education segment of the meetings, the executive session, the one-on-one meeting, and VISTAGE network activities.
- To be open and honest in all aspects of the VISTAGE process, while displaying a high degree of mutual respect for fellow members.
- To be candid in their evaluations of Educational Resource Speakers, their Group Chairman, other members and themselves.
- To help maintain the group at a working level of 10-12 members, by recommending appropriate CEOs for membership should vacancies become available within their VISTAGE group.
- To act as a meeting host in rotation with other members (i.e. one meeting per year )
- To pay VISTAGE subscriptions monthly in advance on the due date.